BECOME A COACH
Our governing body, MA Youth Soccer, has changed our process going forward to keep our children safe. Please follow the instructions below to register as a Coach:
1) Register in our program by using the Member Login option at the top of the page. Choose Volunteer on the sidebar of your member account and follow the steps to sign up for the league you are interested in helping.
2) Register with our State Program, MA YOUTH SOCCER ASSOCIATION - Click Here
This page will instruct you on how to take the required Concussion Course, required SafeSport Abuse Prevention Course and the required CORI and Background Check.
YOU MAY NOT TAKE THE FIELD WITHOUT YOUR LANYARD WHICH WILL NOT BE PRINTED UNTIL YOU ARE REGISTERED WITH BOTH METHUEN YOUTH SOCCER AND MA YOUTH SOCCER WITH ALL APPROPRIATE DOCUMENTATION COMPLETED.
3) Attend the mandatory Coach meeting:
- The ECYSA Fall Coach Meeting info coming soon.
4) Finalize your in-person paperwork with our Registrar at the Coaches Meeting.
You will need to print the CORI/Background Check form from MA YOUTH SOCCER, sign it and bring it with you with a copy of your current Drivers License to the meeting.
Online and in-person coaching courses are available through our state organization, MA Youth Soccer.
Click Here for more information.
We recommend all Town Coaches have a 7v7 license or above.